This can be made in many ways … I made my own broth, with a Simple Truth Whole Chicken which has approximately 65 MG’s sodium for 3 oz. serving.
Yields 10 – 10oz. servings so I freeze half for a later day. So the amount of sodium is minimal! YEAH!
Approximately 10 MG’s maybe J per serving with my broth. With grilled ham and cheese, approximately – 420 MG’s.
- 32 oz. of chicken broth
- 32 oz. of water
- 2 frozen soup mix packages 40 MG’s
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 1 16 oz. can no salt diced tomatoes
- 2 oz. or Orzo
Spices 2 tsp. each
- garlic powder, onion powder,
- oregano, No Salt, ground pepper
- add more or less depending on your taste
- 2 slices of homemade bread (see recipe in “The Road Less Traveled”)
- 1 slice ham Bar S 250 MG’s
- 1 slice natural cheese 160 MG’s
- 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter