Best Ever Tostada’s!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3 cups fresh made salt free pinto beans, refry your beans. (I don’t add oil, this was added when the beans were made.)
- Brown your hamburger with onion and season to taste with Mrs. Dash (I picked a spicy one!) Garlic or Onion would work too! (65 MG’s per 3 ounces)
- Fry in coconut oil (I LOVE this stuff!) La Favorita corn tortillas, ZERO sodium.
- Shred lettuce, chop tomatoes, get your cheese. (Cheese go for natural, about 165 MG’s for a 1/4 of a cup.)
- Make your tostada … Place on a cookie sheet – tortilla, beans, hamburger, cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
- Place sheet in oven for about 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with sourcream (15 MG’s) and my ZERO sodium salsa!