Sounds boring right? WRONG! Making life styles, means changing your attitude about things you cannot change. I have to live with a low sodium diet which mean fresh veggies, these have not been processed. I would have added strawberries but didn’t have them, but I will have them next time the citrus flavor will be a great addition. So here you go ….
- Chop into small chunks ~ 1 each, tomatoe, cucumber, avocado, jalapeño, yellow and green pepper, green onion, and carrots (3 led).
- Mix together and basalmic vinegar golden, red wine salad vinegar, Mrs Dash Table Blend and Goat Cheese (or Feta Cheese).
- 4 servings
- Low Sodium cheese … My label said 180 MGS per serving
- Carrots 60 MGs per carrot – 180
- Approximately 90 MGs per serving.
Yummy and under 100 MGs this is L💜VE!