This simple side dish is great with any dinner with Mexican Food theme. Rice has no sodium and it’s simple to make. The milligrams of sodium are so low it comes with the corn which is frozen, 10 MG’s per a serving, so maybe 20 in the WHOLE dish! Here’s my recipe …
- Bring to boil 2 cups of water, with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add 1 cup of rice.
- 8 oz of diced no salt tomatoes
- Optional … 1 cup of peas or corn
- Spices – season to your taste with, garlic powder, onion powder, No Salt, cumin, cilantro, pepper
- Stir the pot
- turn heat down cook for 15 minutes
- pluff the rice and serve warm.